Site Meter The Garbage Man: Hi Everyone

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Hi Everyone

Thanks for your continued interest and support. I have since left this profession, as weather conditions turned worse it was something I no longer wanted to partake in. However I now want to hear some of your stories, Please send me an Email at Deuce014@yahoo.com. I am interested to hear from other People working in this field, Pictures, Horror stories, etc. Maybe your not working in this profession, but it's one that affects us all. Maybe you have a complaint about your local Sanitational Engineer (Garbage Man/Woman) or a Question on Why something is done a certain way. Even send me your comments, and I will Sort through, Respond, And post your feelings. I know I will never look at garbage bags on the side of the road the same way; and on occasion, still want to jump out of my car and start grabbing them. Also thanks to JONATHAN BENDER, AOL FIND A JOB For including me in his article

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 5:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can't leave! I just found your blog. I work this in this industry so I relate very much to your stories. May I ask what you are doing now? Do you miss garbage at all?


Ahhh, the fire ants, the heat, the broken equipment, the smell,the maggots, the moody co-workers, the cat litter, the safety jerk, the cold, the rain, the pissy customers, the vastly over-inflated collective management ego, the biting dogs...

Good times. I wish you well. Thank you for serving.

 
At 8:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was a helpful website

 
At 8:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes i still miss it at times, must be crazy lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home